Get FREE SHIPPING on every shipment of $79 or more. Click for details
Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Peppercorn Wine Sauce
- 5 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons 453WZA
Reg. $93.99 | Now Only $54.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Beef Tenderloin Steaks
- 1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1/8 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 Tbsp. dry red wine
- 1/8 tsp. black peppercorns, crushed
- Heat large heavy skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place beef steaks in skillet and cook 8 to 10 minutes for rare (140°) to medium (160°), turning once.
- Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in broth in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil and cook until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Stir in thyme and bay leaf. Reduce heat to medium and cook until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in wine and peppercorns; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf. Spoon sauce over steaks.
Serving suggestion: Steamed new potatoes with green onion and red cabbage and carrot salad.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff