15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
- 1 lb. Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips
- 1 cup beef demi glace (Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Burgundy or red wine
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large braising pan.
- Open thawed tenderloin tips and place on a paper towel to dry.
- Brown tenderloin tips, shallots, onion and garlic.
- Add mushroom, green onions, salt, pepper, and wine.
- Reduce by half (about 20 minutes).
- Mix together demi glace, sour cream, and mustard.
- Add to mixture and simmer until appropriate thickness.
- Serve over cooked noodles or rice.