There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Beef Steak with Curried Onion-Plum Sauce
- 10 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup plum preserves
- 2 tablespoons Major Grey mango chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oil in large heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook Flat Iron Steaks 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Remove to platter; keep warm.
- Add green onions to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in preserves, chutney and curry powder. Add water; cook and stir until sauce is hot. Stir in lime juice; remove from heat.
- Spoon sauce over steaks. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4