There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs
297Recipe categories: Sirloin Tips | Kabobs | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy | Tailgating
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips 1547WZC
Now Only $25.99
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 large green, red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, whisk together seasoning ingredients; add beef, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat. Alternately thread pieces of beef, bell pepper and mushrooms on each of four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Meanwhile season kabobs with 1/4 teaspoon salt, place kabobs on a preheated grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff