Beef, Pasta & Artichoke Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (6 oz.) Top Sirloins6 (6 oz.) Top Sirloins 628WZA
Reg. $81.99 I Now Only $49.99
- 6 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 4 cups uncooked tri-colored corkscrew pasta, cooked
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup small pitted ripe olives, optional
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Place steak on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. (Or to broil, place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Let steak stand 10 minutes. Cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
- Combine beef, pasta, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, olives and basil in bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!