There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Beef Kabobs with Parmesan Orzo
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta, cooked
- 2-3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Soak eight 8" bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4" pieces. Toss beef and bell peppers with 1 Tbsp. basil, dressing and garlic. Thread beef and peppers alternately onto skewers.
- Mix orzo ingredients in bowl; keep warm.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Serve with orzo. (Or to broil, place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil about 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4