There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
- 15 minPrep Time
- 30 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips 1547WZC
Now Only $25.99
4 (4 oz. pkgs.) Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy4 (4 oz. pkgs.) Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy 2261WZC
Now Only $19.99
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1.5 lbs. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 cup yellow onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 8 oz. Porchini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Burgundy
- 1/4 cup Sherry
- 2 cups Beef Demi Glace (available from Omaha Steaks as Steak Gravy)
- 1 can 14 oz can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of the canola oil in a large braising pan until very hot.
- Add the sirloin tips and brown. (10-15 minutes)
- Remove sirloin tips and juice from pan and reserve.
- Heat remaining canola oil and sauté yellow onions, shallots and garlic until transparent about 5 minutes.
- Add Sirloin Tips back with the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with sherry and scrape well. Cook until sherry reduces by 2/3's.
- Add Burgundy and reduce heat and cook covered for 1-1/2 - 2 hours, or until sirloin tips are tender.
- Uncover and cook until burgundy has reduced by 2/3's.
- Add Demi Glace and diced tomatoes in juice and bring to a boil.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4