10 minPrep Time
25 min Cook Time
- 6 to 8 Omaha Steaks Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 4 ea. 8" tortilla
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 8 slices Omaha Steaks Precooked Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions and slice into pieces.
- Combine dressing and barbeque sauce in small bowl. Spread evenly over tortilla.
- Cover the tortilla with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and cheese.
- Top with chicken tender slices and roll up tightly.