Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Barbeque Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
- 30 minPrep Time
- 8 minCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.)8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.) 942WZA
Reg. $44.99 I Now Only $19.99
- 8 ea. 4 oz Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 1-1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. canned chipotle in adobo sauce, puréed
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Remove thawed chicken breasts from packaging and set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Save half a cup of the marinade and place the chicken breasts in the remainder of the marinade.
- Marinate chicken refrigerated overnight. (8 to 12 hours)
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill chicken breasts 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Brush the chicken with the saved marinade before serving.