30 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
- 1 each 7 oz. Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steak, thawed
- 2 - 10 inch tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. barbeque sauce or sweet chipotle BBQ sauce
- 6 oz. Omaha Steaks Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, heated
- 2 oz. creamy coleslaw
- Preheat grill.
- Season Flat Iron steaks and grill to desired doneness. Remove from grill and allow to rest a few minutes before slicing thinly into strips across the grain.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave on high for 10-20 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of barbeque sauce on each tortilla.
- Place half of the steak on each tortilla.
- Place 3 oz. of potatoes on top of steak.
- Top with 1 oz. of coleslaw. Fold over one end of tortilla and roll up.