There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
BBQ Flat Iron Wraps
237Recipe categories: Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Sandwiches & Wraps | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling
- 30 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
2 (12 oz. trays) Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes2 (12 oz. trays) Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes 1478WZC
Now Only $12.99
- 1 each 7 oz. Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steak, thawed
- 2 - 10 inch tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. barbeque sauce or sweet chipotle BBQ sauce
- 6 oz. Omaha Steaks Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, heated
- 2 oz. creamy coleslaw
- Preheat grill.
- Season Flat Iron steaks and grill to desired doneness. Remove from grill and allow to rest a few minutes before slicing thinly into strips across the grain.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave on high for 10-20 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of barbeque sauce on each tortilla.
- Place half of the steak on each tortilla.
- Place 3 oz. of potatoes on top of steak.
- Top with 1 oz. of coleslaw. Fold over one end of tortilla and roll up.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4