10 minPrep Time
20 min Cook Time
- 16 oz. Omaha Steaks Smoky 'n Sweet Pulled Chicken
- 4 individual prebaked pizza crusts (7-inch diameter)
- 1 large red onion quartered and sliced
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place pizza crusts on ungreased large baking sheet. Spoon shredded barbeque chicken evenly onto crusts. Top evenly with sliced red onion and cheese.
- Bake in 400°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is hot and bubbly. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges.