Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Baked Wild Salmon with Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil
- 10 minPrep Time
- 14 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (6 oz.) Wild Salmon Fillets6 (6 oz.) Wild Salmon Fillets 2025WZA
Reg. $80.99 I Now Only $54.99
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon
- 4 fresh Mozzarella cheese slices
- 4 Beefsteak tomato slices
- 4 large basil leaves
- 1 tsp tresh chopped garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Romano cheese grated
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place fillets on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Place a slice of Mozzarella cheese, slice of tomato, leaf of basil, sprinkle of fresh chopped garlic, drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle of salt & pepper and 1/2 Tbsp grated Romano cheese on each fillet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- Squeeze a 1/4 of a fresh lemon over each fillet before serving.