20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
Baja Swordfish Tacos
Chipotle Taco Sauce
- 1 box (4/6 oz) Swordfish Steaks
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 12 ea. 6 inch corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup Chipotle Taco Sauce (recipe to follow)
- 3 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce, or cabbage if you prefer
- 12 ea. cilantro sprigs
- 12 ea. lime wedges
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. canned chipotle chile in Adobo sauce, pureed in blender
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Begin by thawing the swordfish steaks.
- Next carefully cut off the skin and cut each steak into 3 long even strips
- Prepare the Baja Chipotle Taco Sauce, shred the lettuce, cut the lime wedges and prepare condiments.
- Heat grill to high. Remove swordfish from the marinade and place on the grill.
- Sprinkle each side of the fish liberally with the Omaha Steaks Southwest Chipotle Seasoning .
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side and place fish on a clean plate.
- For each taco start by heating the corn tortilla briefly either on the grill or in the bag in the microwave.
- Next spread 1 Tbsp. of the Chipotle Taco Sauce across the middle of the tortilla.
- Next place 1/4 cup shredded lettuce on the sauced tortilla. Place the fish on the lettuce and top with condiment of choice (salsa, guacamole, etc.)
- Place a fresh sprig of cilantro in each taco and serve with a fresh lime wedge to be squeezed on the taco by your guests.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.