20 minPrep Time
6 min Cook Time
- 3 lbs. Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Steak Tips
- Approx. 32 Omaha Steaks Precooked Bacon Slices
- 1 jar Omaha Steaks Seasoning
- Round wooden toothpicks
- Thaw tenderloin steak tips and precooked bacon slices overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Sprinkle tenderloin tips with seasoning.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each tenderloin tip and push a toothpick through it to secure the bacon.
- Place bacon wrapped tenderloin tips on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 minutes; flip and bake an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.