There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Asian Beef Salad
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups torn salad greens or sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 Serrano pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place beef steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; let stand 10 minutes.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Carve steaks. Combine steak, onion and cilantro in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss. Serve on salad greens. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4