Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 15 minPrep Time
- 8 minCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.)8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.) 942WZA
Reg. $44.99 I Now Only $19.99
- 8 ea. 4 oz. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup apricot nectar, canned
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and ginger. Stir in apricot nectar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Season the chicken breasts with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Grill Chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Brush the apricot glaze on the cooked sides of the chicken.