Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Ancho Chile Rubbed Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- 45 minPrep Time
- 8 minCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.)8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.) 942WZA
Reg. $44.99 I Now Only $19.99
- 1 recipe Ancho Chile Rub
- 8 Omaha Steaks 4 oz Chicken Breasts
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple Salsa
* Makes 5 tbsp
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar (packed)
- 1 Tbsp. ancho chile powder
* Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1 red bell peppers
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle chile canned in Adobo, puréed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- Prepare the Grilled Pineapple Salsa and the Ancho Chile Rub.
- Coat the thawed chicken breast with the Ancho Chile Rub coating all sides.
- Grill the chicken breast until the internal temperature reaches 165° F or about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve chicken breasts topped with the Grilled Pineapple Salsa.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a hot grill until grill marks on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then cut into 1/4" chunks.
- Roast the red peppers then peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a mesquite grill then cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.