There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get a FREE $25 Reward Card
It's easy! At checkout, select "Custom Delivery Date" as your shipping option, then pick any delivery date after Christmas. We'll send a FREE $25 Reward Card directly to your email inbox after your order ships.
At the last step of checkout...
choose "Custom Delivery Date," then select any date after Christmas:
You will receive one $25 E-Reward Card code per household when placing an order between 12/16/16 after 1:00 PM and 12/22/16 when you select to delay delivery of your package to arrive after 12/25/16 and before 1/7/17. Your E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your order shipping, valid email address required. There is a limit of one per order of $79 or more when redeeming your E-Reward Card code. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on pending or prior purchases. Expire Date: 02/28/17.
Grilling Omaha Steaks Style
Ten Tips for Perfect Grilling
- Clean and pre-heat your grill on high.
- Lightly oil everything before you put it on the grill. This helps the searing process and prevents sticking.
- Season your food before grilling, preferably with one of our seasonings.
- Sear the outside of steaks when grilling. This really helps with the flavor and juiciness.
- Use tongs or a spatula to turn your meat on the grill. Using a fork can damage the meat.
- Cover your grill as much as possible during the grilling process. This helps to lock in the grilled flavor and will help prevent flare-ups.
- Keep a spray bottle with water handy to douse any un-expected flare-ups.
- Use the 60/40 grilling method. Grill for 60% of the time on the first side, then grill 40% of the time after you turn over the food. This will give you an evenly cooked product.
- Place your cooked product on a clean plate. Never place cooked product on the plate you used to transport the raw product to the grill without thoroughly washing it first.
- Allow your foods to "rest" for 5 minutes between cooking and eating. This will help them retain moisture when you cut into them.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2017, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.3.9. Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark and Crock-Pot™ is a trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc. used under license. Distributed by Omaha Steaks International, Inc.