Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Grilling Omaha Steaks Style
Ten Tips for Perfect Grilling
- Clean and pre-heat your grill on high.
- Lightly oil everything before you put it on the grill. This helps the searing process and prevents sticking.
- Season your food before grilling, preferably with one of our seasonings.
- Sear the outside of steaks when grilling. This really helps with the flavor and juiciness.
- Use tongs or a spatula to turn your meat on the grill. Using a fork can damage the meat.
- Cover your grill as much as possible during the grilling process. This helps to lock in the grilled flavor and will help prevent flare-ups.
- Keep a spray bottle with water handy to douse any un-expected flare-ups.
- Use the 60/40 grilling method. Grill for 60% of the time on the first side, then grill 40% of the time after you turn over the food. This will give you an evenly cooked product.
- Place your cooked product on a clean plate. Never place cooked product on the plate you used to transport the raw product to the grill without thoroughly washing it first.
- Allow your foods to "rest" for 5 minutes between cooking and eating. This will help them retain moisture when you cut into them.