1 (18 oz. pkg.) Pub-Style Cod 1544WZHReg. $22.99 I Now Only $9.99
Read what our customers say
Excellent fish and so easy to fixAntionette W. - Salyer, CA
They were great!Debra H. - Temperance, MI
my family scarved it down like they were starvingPatricia B. - Willows, CA
Breading is excellentAlfonzo W. - Aurora, IL
These make fantastic traditional fish sandwiches! Delish!Karen S. - Raleigh, NC
I love these pub-style cod pieces. They are delicious and easy to prepare.Constance M. - Lompoc, CA
The cod was delicious. My son, who doesn't normally eat fish, enjoyed eating this pub-style cod.Chantel C. - Fort Mill, SC
My fussy 8 year old loves this. Very delicious...Glenn & Joanne F. - Palm Coast, FL
My grandchildren love these for fish taco's!!Bennie R. D. - Ninety Six, SC
Pub Style Cod- Soooo good. Have had several family "fish and chips" dinners, for my Irish/ English relatives, and all agree these are terrific. Most of family don't care for fish but, when we say we're making these, they all line up. Light and flaky crust and great cod. Order them all the timePeggy R. - Rye, NY
Very tasty!Carol J. - Anaheim, CA
First time having cod. I did like them and dipped them in sweet thai chilli sauce.Tamara P. - Nashville, TN
Flavorful, crispyNancy T. - Corpus Christi, TX
This is best for when I forgot to thaw out something for dinner.Kathleen G. - Pennsville, NJ
Nice amount of fish.Audrey C. - De Peyster, NY
My husband eats these at least 3 times a week and never seems to tire of them. He makes sandwiches out of them (two will fit on a slice of bread. He grills the bread with Swiss cheese and adds tartar sauce.Linda H. - Casa Grande, AZ
Easy fish and chips and taste great.Marie B. - Greybull, WY
We LOVE these flaky, crispy pieces of fish in yummy fish tacos.Mellonee D. - Magnolia, MS
This is one of my mainstays. I live alone and this makes such an easy meal with a potato and green vegetable or salad. Just line a baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with olive oil and stick in the oven. Love the taste of the filets--always fresh. Highly recommend.Edie M. - Baton Rouge, LA
great tasting fish very generous portions if you like fish, try it !Cynthia N L. - Warrior Run, PA
Excellent!!Charles S. - Burnet, TX
This is REALLY GOOD FISH EASY TO SERVE in MANY WAYS ~~Vera B. - Lake City, FL
A great entree for a quick meal....tasty and not too heavy breading.Roger Z. - Fremont, MI
Quick and easy and makes a nice change of pace.Debora P. - Verdon, NE
|BONUS SAVINGS! Customers that bought this item also bought...|
|Customers who enjoy Pub-Style Cod also enjoy...|
Light & Crisp
Questions about wine? Call 1-866-989-4637 to speak to our wine specialist. View Wine Details
- All wine prices include shipping and handling. Wine purchases do not qualify for Quick Ship Delivery, Express, Overnight and Saturday Overnight delivery.
- Your wine and gourmet food packages will ship separately. Your wine will arrive in approximately 7 days or less from the day you place your order, unless you have requested a delayed arrival date.
- Wine products cannot be shipped to the following states: AK, GA, HI, IN, IA, KY, ME, MT, OK, UT. Also, Local laws prevent us from shipping to certain zip code in the following states: FL, ID and NH. Information regarding states and zip codes that are not currently serviced will appear at the time that orders are placed. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order, purchase or receive the delivery of wine.
- Omaha Steaks Reward Gift Cards are not redeemable for wine purchases.
- Wine is sold and delivered by our supplier, Wine.com, Omaha Steaks is the marketing agent.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!