Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Our Pork Tenderloin is a nice change of pace with a tantalizing flavor that can only be found in pork. Cut from the heart of the tenderloin for extra tenderness, its convenient 9 oz. size makes it the perfect meal for two.
4 (9 oz.) Pork Tenderloins 947XENow Only $49.00
Buy More Save More!
8 (9 oz.) Pork Tenderloins |
Read what our customers say
always goodSarah & Joe B. - Beaumont, TX
Perfect for Two on the Grill!Linda M. - Paso Robles, CA
Yes, my daughter likes these better than steak. Best quality pork I've ever had.Mark L. - Alexandria Bay, NY
5 star Delicious, easy, and great when guests are coming. No work!!Nancy E. - Bristol, RI
Tender and moistPaul F. - Minot, ND
Just the right size for 2 people. Very tender and good.Phillip H. - Winfield, KS
Very juicy and tender. I wrapped them in bacon myself and they were delicious!Niles B. - Danvers, MA
Use these for pulled pork in the crockpot. Just pour a bottle of rootbeer over one or two of these, cook on low for about 4 hours and all you need to do is pull apart and add bbq sauce. Also love these sliced and used in stir fry.Sandra G. - Framingham, MA
Tenderloins were good.Joy S. - Richmond, KY
Great prepared by rotisserie!Michael O. - Lompoc, CA
Another of my favs! Perfect size and always great every way I fix them. Last time was baked with dtuffing, time before that was on the grille, you can't go wrong.Gail M. - Homestead, FL
Wonderful!Kenneth P. - Stafford Springs, CT
We love these small pork tenderloins. They are great for the two of us and can be done in the oven or on the grill.Nice and tender.William K. - Sarasota, FL
these were delicious ! tender and juicy ! made them four different ways.Linette P. - Clifton Park, NY
very goodNancy C. - Westminster, MD
Great on the grillJudy Z. - Crompond, NY
Easy to prepare and tastes greatCharles D A. - North Branford, CT
very tender and tasty, enjoyed it.Doris D. - Los Angeles, CA
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYJanet H. - Fresno, CA
Lean and tenderPatricia O. - Woodinville, WA
Love these too!Darlene S. - Somerset, WI
Love to have these around just to toss on the BBQ.Harry & Jayne R. - Naples, FL
I love to cook this tenderloin on my smoker with some dry rub. It is tender and has a great taste.Chad W. - Cedar Bluff, VA
Fine quality pork tenderloins.Connie S. Y. - Dunnellon, FL
|BONUS SAVINGS! Customers that bought this item also bought...|
|Customers who enjoy Pork Tenderloins also enjoy...|
Rich & Creamy
Light & Crisp
Questions about wine? Call 1-866-989-4637 to speak to our wine specialist.
- All wine prices include shipping and handling.
- Your wine and gourmet food packages will ship separately. Your wine will arrive in approximately 7 days or less from the day you place your order, unless you have requested a delayed arrival date.
- Wine products cannot be shipped to the following states: AK, HI, GA, IN, IA, KY, ME, OK, UT. Also, Local laws prevent us from shipping to certain zip code in the following states: FL, ID and NH. Information regarding states and zip codes that are not currently serviced will appear at the time that orders are placed. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order, purchase or receive the delivery of wine.
- Wine is sold and delivered by our supplier, Wine.com, Omaha Steaks is the marketing agent.